To send an Outlook email to a Teams channel, you can follow these steps:
- In Teams, go to the channel you want to receive the email in.
- Click on the three dots “…” to open the menu and select “Get email address”.
- Copy the email address for the channel.
- In Outlook, create a new email message.
- In the “To” field, paste the email address you copied in step 3.
- Enter a subject and message for the email.
- Attach any files or documents you want to send to the channel.
- Click “Send”.
The email message will now be delivered to the Teams channel, and anyone who has access to the channel will be able to see it. Note that there may be some delay between when the email is sent and when it appears in the channel, depending on the settings for the email connector.